Posterazzi MOV275627 I Walked with a Zombie Movie Poster - 11 x 17 in.

Posterazzi MOV275627 I Walked with a Zombie Movie Poster - 11 x 17 in.

I Walked with a Zombie Movie Poster

I Walked with a Zombie Movie Poster (11 x 17) is a licensed reproduction that was printed on Premium Heavy Stock Paper which captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original. The overall paper size is approximately 11.00 x 17.00 inches and the image size is approximately 11.00 x 17.00 inches. This poster is ready for hanging or framing and will make a great addition to your wall decor.

Specifications
  • Title: I Walked with a Zombie
  • Product Type: Movie Poster
  • Paper Size: 11 x 17
  • Image Size: 11 x 17
  • Publisher: Pop Culture Graphics
  • Size: Medium
- SKU: PSTRZ104442

Posterazzi MOV275627 I Walked with a Zombie Movie Poster - 11 x 17 in.
Brand
Posterazzi
Color
Multicolor
Size
11.00 x 17.00 inches.
Material
@generated
Theme
Movies
Posterazzi MOV275627 I Walked with a Zombie Movie Poster - 11 x 17 in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment