Trademark Fine Art 'Astro-Anna I' Canvas Art by Craig Snodgrass, Black Matte, Black Frame

Trademark Fine Art 'Astro-Anna I' Canvas Art by Craig Snodgrass, Black Matte, Black Frame


Trademark Fine Art 'Astro-Anna I' Canvas Art by Craig Snodgrass, Black Matte, Black Frame:

  • Artist: Craig Snodgrass
  • Subject: Graphic Illustration
  • Style: Contemporary
  • Product Type: black frame, black mat, acrylic

This ready to hang, matted framed art piece features a woman with purple hair in a space suit.

A giclee print under acrylic in a black frame. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating museum quality fine art reproductions. This high quality print is matted using black matting and comes in a black frame. A clear acrylic facing is added to protect the print. The piece is fully assembled by professional framers and comes ready to hang. The black mat allows the image to really stand out, making it a great addition to any space.

  • Artist: Craig Snodgrass
  • Subject: Graphic Illustration
  • Style: Contemporary
  • Trademark Fine Art 'Astro-Anna I' Canvas Art by Craig Snodgrass, Black Matte, Black Frame

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment