Trademark Fine Art "Bistro Parisienne I" Canvas Art by Color Bakery

Trademark Fine Art "Bistro Parisienne I" Canvas Art by Color Bakery


Trademark Fine Art "Bistro Parisienne I" Canvas Art by Color Bakery:

  • Artist: Color Bakery
  • Subject: Vintage
  • Style: Contemporary
  • Ready to hang
  • High quality
  • Printed using giclee, which is an advanced printmaking process
  • Reproductions are virtually indistinguishable from the originals
  • Giclee is accepted by many galleries, museums and private collectors
  • Gallery wrapped so that the canvas wraps around the sides and hides the frame
  • Allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting
  • Ready to hang
  • Framed presentation
  • Available in various sizes
  • Trademark Fine Art "Bistro Parisienne I" Canvas Art by Color Bakery
    Brand
    Trademark Art
    Material
    Canvas
    Home Decor Style
    Scandinavian
    Recommended Room
    Living Room; Family Room; Den; Home Office; Bathroom; Bedroom; Office; Kitchen; Hallway
    Theme
    Abstract
    Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
    2.00 x 24.00 x 32.00 Inches
    Trademark Fine Art 'Birdkeeper' Canvas Art by Antony Squizzato

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment