Trademark Fine Art 'Capital Reef, Ut' Canvas Art by J.D. Mcfarlan

Trademark Fine Art 'Capital Reef, Ut' Canvas Art by J.D. Mcfarlan

a desert mountain on the right side of the frame.

  • Artist: J.D. Mcfarlan
  • Subject: Landscape
  • Style: Modern & Contemporary
  • Product Type: Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Art

This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a desert mountain on the right side of the frame.I began my career as a photographer for my high school newspaper and went on to do portraits, weddings, and commercial photography. What eventually inspired me the most was scenics and nature. I have made photographs from Alaska to Europe to Africa. I have given a number of my shots a painted effect and also enjoy shooting scenes in infrared. I am graduate of The New York Institute of Photography and a member of the Georgia Professional Photographers Association. I own Berkshire Photography and am a member of the Tucker Arts Guild.

Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.

Trademark Fine Art 'Capital Reef, Ut' Canvas Art by J.D. Mcfarlan
Brand
Trademark Art
Material
Canvas
Home Decor Style
Modern;Contemporary
Recommended Room
Living Room; Family Room; Den; Home Office; Bathroom; Bedroom; Office; Kitchen; Hallway
Theme
Landscape
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
2.00 x 19.00 x 14.00 Inches
Trademark Fine Art 'Capital Reef, Ut' Canvas Art by J.D. Mcfarlan

0 comments:

Post a Comment