Trademark Fine Art "Avignon I" Canvas Art by Alan Blaustein, Black Matte, Silver Frame

Trademark Fine Art "Avignon I" Canvas Art by Alan Blaustein, Black Matte, Silver Frame


Trademark Fine Art "Avignon I" Canvas Art by Alan Blaustein, Black Matte, Silver Frame:

  • Artist: Alan Blaustein
  • Subject: Landscapes
  • Style: Contemporary
  • Ready to hang
  • High quality
  • Printed using giclee, which is an advanced printmaking process
  • Reproductions are virtually indistinguishable from the originals
  • Giclee is accepted by many galleries, museums and private collectors
  • Gallery wrapped so that the canvas wraps around the sides and hides the frame
  • Allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting
  • Ready to hang
  • Framed presentation
  • Available in various sizes
  • Trademark Fine Art "Avignon I" Canvas Art by Alan Blaustein, Black Matte, Silver Frame
    Brand
    Trademark Art
    Color
    white;tan;black;brown;grey
    Assembled Product Weight
    3.07 lbs
    Material
    Canvas
    Home Decor Style
    Coastal
    Recommended Room
    Living Room; Family Room; Dining Room; Kitchen; Bathroom; Bedroom; Hallway; Garage; Den; Home Office; Entryway; Loft;
    Theme
    Still Life
    Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
    2.00 x 24.00 x 16.00 Inches
    Trademark Fine Art 'At the Lakes' Canvas Art by Edward M. Fieldin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment