Trademark Fine Art "Allium I" Canvas Art by Color Bakery White Matte, Silver Frame

Trademark Fine Art "Allium I" Canvas Art by Color Bakery White Matte, Silver Frame


Trademark Fine Art "Allium I" Canvas Art by Color Bakery White Matte, Silver Frame:

  • Artist: Color Bakery
  • Subject: Botanical
  • Style: Contemporary
  • Ready to hang
  • High quality
  • Printed using giclee, which is an advanced printmaking process
  • Reproductions are virtually indistinguishable from the originals
  • Giclee is accepted by many galleries, museums and private collectors
  • Gallery wrapped so that the canvas wraps around the sides and hides the frame
  • Allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting
  • Ready to hang
  • Framed presentation
  • Available in various sizes
  • Trademark Fine Art "Allium I" Canvas Art by Color Bakery White Matte, Silver Frame
    Brand
    Trademark Art
    Color
    Multi-Color
    Framed
    Y
    Frame Material
    Wood
    Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
    20.00 x 16.00 x 0.50 Inches
    Trademark Fine Art "Addictive" Framed Canvas Art by Jennifer Lilya, Wood Frame

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment